Check me out - I'm being organised about Christmas this year! Or starting to think about being organised, anyway.
Here are a few gift ideas for those of shorter stature. My kids are five and two, so admittedly it's geared more toward the younger crowd, but most of these are things that my weeny ones personally own and love, and I'd say they're pretty discerning.Stomp rocket - hours of endless, mildly violent fun. Handy tip: don't let them aim it at the roof.
2. Binoculars - for all your bird watching/espionage needs.
3. Dressing gowns - with bear ears!
4. Play kitchen and accessories - a play kitchen that's not pink and utensils that are food safe. Eleanor would love these...if only we had space.
5. Moon in my room - this remote-controlled nightlight cycles through twelve different lunar phases, and Sebastian is a big fan of all things space and science related.
6. Hair ties - with glitter, obviously.
7. Jazz shoes - or "pretty shoes," as Eleanor calls hers.
8. Bear paw slippers - again with the bear thing.
9. Back packs - for kids who like putting things in things. Which, in my experience, is all of them.
10. Jackets - under a tenner!
11. Tights - non-slip soles, unisex and super cute.
12. Glow in the solar system - these are on Sebastian's wish list - way more fun than 2D.
13. Calm Down, Boris - Sebastian couldn't breathe for all the giggles this puppet book created. Eleanor was terrified, so I suppose it can go either way.
14. Snood - Miss E is very into her accessories at the moment. She needs more of her own so she stops stealing mine.
15. Quadro Activity Play Center - I spent months of my childhood playing with mine and fully intend to
16. Pride and Prejudice - counting eligible gentlemen and pretty frocks.
17. Makedo Freeplay Kit - clips and hinges to build robots or whatever else you can think of out of rubbish. Super fun.